● Take full responsibility for product development and drive the product until the end.
● Design software solutions by analyzing problem definition. Develops moderately complex software using python/java if necessary shell script, or other selected languages, for products and/or applications consistently following Organization's coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes application database design.
● Utilizes software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
● Creates and executes designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project.
● Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
● Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem-solving techniques.
● Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
● Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
● Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy.
● Participate in product and/or application definition activities including feature analysis and system tradeoffs.
● Work with the Product Owner to execute an ambitious product roadmap.
● Take ownership of product features and define everything from UX and UI to functional/non-functional user stories.
● Define crystal-clear product specs that can be used by the engineering team to build products at a fast pace with minimal errors. These could be specs for the user interface as well as the implicit workflows of the product.
● Creatively and thoughtfully define how users will experience the ComplianceBot product.
● Work on state-of-the-art product collaterals second to none in the industry.
● Define the roadmap and execution plan.
● Deliver the product with defined quality metrics.