● Be welcoming.
● Be kind.
● Look out for each other.
● Conduct or speech which might be considered sexist, racist, homophobic,
transphobic, ableist or otherwise
discriminatory or offensive in nature.
● Do not use unwelcome, suggestive, derogatory or inappropriate nicknames or terms.
● Do not show disrespect towards others. (Jokes, innuendo, dismissive attitudes.)
● Intimidation or harassment (online or in-person). Please read the Citizen Code of Conduct for how we interpret harassment.
● Disrespect towards differences of opinion.
● Inappropriate attention or contact. Be aware of how your actions affect others. If it makes someone uncomfortable, stop.
● Not understanding the differences between constructive criticism and disparagement.
● Sustained disruptions.
● Violence, threats of violence or violent language.
● If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations of this Code of Conduct, please email us at email@example.com.